OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN:
The owner of the Domain: https://fruveg.es/ (hereinafter, the Website), is the commercial entity Fruveg SCL with registered office in Paraje Santa Cruz, S / N – CP 30700, Torre-Pacheco, Murcia.
with CIF number: F30474506 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia.
Telephone: Tel: +34 968 58 55 95
AUTHORIZATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
Fruveg SCL informs you that the data provided and the treatment thereof are documented in the Activity Records available to the entity.
We have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that we process, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. However, you should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
All the data requested through the Website marked as mandatory (*) are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, the Provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
We collect Personal Data about you when you visit our Websites or use our Services, such as:
- Information in forms on the web or services: when you subscribe to our newsletters to be aware of our offers, we will collect the personal data that is necessary to offer the requested service.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Websites and services: We may collect additional information from you or about you when you contact us, contact our Customer Service or respond to a survey.
INFORMATION FOR MINORS
Access and use of the portal is prohibited for minors, the Provider of the site https://fruveg.es is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the USER. The Provider of the Website reminds users of legal age who are in charge of minors that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and / or contents are or are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
The Website Provider informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, in such a way that parents, for example, can decide which are the content and services of the Portal that their children can have access and which not.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA.
Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, remaining exclusively at the disposal of Judges and Courts, the Prosecutor’s Office and the competent Administrations, in particular that of Data Protection, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period of these. Once the indicated term is completed, it will be destroyed.
NO TRANSFER OF DATA
Fruveg SCL expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties. Any exception to this rule will require your prior express, informed and unequivocal consent.
RIGHTS YOU HAVE IN THE FIELD OF DATA PROTECTION.
The current data protection legislation grants you the following rights.
- Modification of your information: You have the right to rectify your incorrect or incomplete personal information.
- Access to data and portability: You have access at all times to the information you have provided us. You can request a copy of this commonly used information, and ask us to forward such information to another service provider (to the extent technically feasible).
- Revocation of consent . You can revoke your consent at any time, sending us a communication to this effect. This revocation does not affect the validity of the processing of your data carried out prior to it.
- Restriction of data processing, deletion of data . You have the right to limit how we use your personal information, particularly in those cases where: i) you challenge the veracity of your personal information; ii) the data processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of your personal information; iii) we no longer need your personal information for your treatment but you request the information for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions, or iv) you have opposed the treatment.
- Opposition to data processing. You have the right to not have your data processed for specific purposes. In that case, we will stop processing your personal data for said purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are justified and convincing causes to carry out said treatment or unless said treatment is necessary for the initiation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
Exercise of these rights: To exercise these rights, you must submit an express request, along with a copy of your ID or equivalent supporting document, through the means set forth below. If, before the request made in exercise of your rights, you do not receive a response in time and form from us, or you do not find this satisfactory, we inform you that the competent control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd.es ).
- EMAIL addressed to the address email@example.com with subject Data Protection . This submission must be made from the email address included in the form / s. Otherwise, your data will not be shown to you, as your identity is not sufficiently proven.
- DIRECTLY IN PERSON OR BY POSTAL MAIL: Addressed to the social address in Paraje Santa Cruz, S / N – CP 30700, Torre-Pacheco, Murcia.
1. Concept of Cookies.
Cookies are files that are stored on the user’s computer that browses the Internet and, in particular, contain a number that uniquely identifies the user’s computer, even if it changes its location or IP address.
Cookies are installed during Internet browsing, either by the websites visited by the user or by third parties with which the website is related, and allow the latter to know their activity on the same site or on others with which they are It relates, for example: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks and data regarding user behavior on the Internet.
The website is accessible without the need for cookies to be activated, although its deactivation may prevent its correct operation.
3. Types of Cookies that are used on the Website.
The user browsing the Website may find cookies inserted directly by Fruveg SCL, hereinafter the Provider of the Page, or cookies inserted by entities other than this one, as detailed below:
· Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Page Provider itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Session cookies are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Page.
· Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Lender of the page but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
· Analysis cookies . They are cookies related to Google Analytics. They allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the offered service. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
More information about GoogleAnalytics cookies.
4. How can cookies be managed in browsers?
We attach links with information for different types of browsers:
Google has developed a Google Analytics disabling plugin for browsers which can be accessed at the following link:
5. What happens if you reject the installation of cookies?
In this case, you can continue using the website, although the use of some of our services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. This may be done at any time.
6. Browser settings
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. The Provider recommends its users to consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers.
By browsing and continuing on the website you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given or ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the Website, they can contact the Provider through the following address (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in the subject “Cookies Policy “
Fruveg S. Coop. It has a profile on the main social networks on the Internet ( Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google +, Youtube, Instagram ) … The treatment we will carry out with the data of the Followers will be, at most, the one that the social network allows corporate profiles. Thus, Fruveg SCL may inform its followers, by any means that the social network allows, about its activities and offers. In no case will Fruveg SCL extract data from social networks, if it has not been previously authorized by the USER.
INFORMATION ABOUT TRAFFIC DATA. IP ADDRESSES.
Traffic data such as the name of the access provider , IP address , date and time of access, links from which you access and any other information of a similar or analogous nature that you can provide when browsing the Website, if collected, will be treated anonymously and for the sole purpose of making statistics of visits to our Website.
One method of collecting complementary information from your visits to our Website is by registering the IP address or protocol of your computer. This IP protocol is a number that is automatically assigned to your system every time you browse. Any web page you access immediately detects the presence of your terminal by its IP address. When you access our Website, your IP address is automatically stored. This collection has the sole function of preparing a statistics of visits to our website that allows us to know how our service works and allows us to improve it day by day, the access point, etc.
DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
Regardless of the provisions, Fruveg SCL may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation.